How To Juice Cleanse?
- See our juice cleanse menu guide for the various options: Budget Friendly, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Pineapple Allergen.
- Start your cleanse day with any of our health shots. Opt for the morning glory or system cleanser. Alternatively warm water and apple cider vinegar (ACV) will help alkalize your body. (1-cup water to 2 tablespoons ACV). Lemon juice and warm water is another great alternative!
- 8am to 9am- Green Vegetable Juice.
- 10:30am to 11:30am –
- 1pm to 2pm –
- 3pm to 4pm – Mixed Vegetable and Fruit Juice.
- 5 to 6pm –
- 6pm-8pm – Fresh Plant Based Milk.
- Final juice should be at least 3 hours before bedtime.
- Include room temperature water as part of your cleanse. Up to 2 to 2.5 liters to help get things moving!
- Drink juices slowly to optimize absorption of nutrients.
- If hunger pangs persist, or are uncomfortable, allow yourself a portion of vegetable soup or a piece of fruit (recommended: a cup of watermelon cubes, an apple or a small sized pawpaw) or small salad (recommended CleanEats mini pack salad with tuna and/or egg (no dressing). If you must have the vegetable soup or salad, it must be the last thing you eat. Do not consume any more fruit juices until the next day.
- Break your fast by transitioning into a clean eating meal plan with controlled portions. (Meal Plans available on request).
- During a cleanse listen to your body! Refrain from intense exercise if you must. Opt for low impact exercises that improve blood circulation such as walks, stretches, etc. Massages will also help relax the body to further enhance the detoxification process.
- Keep stress levels to a minimum for an overall effective detox. Aim to align your mind, body and spirit!!!
Benefits to expect during or after a Juice Cleanse:
- Enhanced weight loss
- Bloating eliminated
- More energy
- Clear bright skin
- Powerful workouts
- Deeper sleep
- Stronger immune system
PINEAPPLE GREEN TEANI